INTERNSHIP DAY 39

August - 10

Towards the end, 39th day of internship phase 2. As usual, I reached the school by 8.30 AM and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. After that I had morning duty in front of gate 13 from 8.45 AM to 9.15. 

The day began with a prayer at 9.25 AM.

 In the 1st hour , we had a cake cutting for the successful completion of our internship. 

In the 2nd hour, we had volunteered for a quiz competition organized for high school students in the mini auditorium. 

Today afternoon, all of us had lunch together.

 In the 6th hour, I had class at 9J1. I revised the chapter chemical bonding  Then I met my concerned teacher for signing my record and filling my observation sheet.'

 The classes end by 3.25 PM and after the National Anthem I signed the attendance register at HM’s office and left the school by 4.15 Pm

 


                                                        


Comments

Popular posts from this blog