After a long time we again get an opportunity to conduct our assembly we have introduced the importance of peace living and integration among all religion by a play. After that regular class were conducted.
Popular posts from this blog
INTERNSHIP DAY 39 August - 10 Towards the end, 39 th day of internship phase 2. As usual, I reached the school by 8.30 AM and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. After that I had morning duty in front of gate 13 from 8.45 AM to 9.15. The day began with a prayer at 9.25 AM. In the 1 st hour , we had a cake cutting for the successful completion of our internship. In the 2 nd hour, we had volunteered for a quiz competition organized for high school students in the mini auditorium. Today afternoon, all of us had lunch together. In the 6 th hour, I had class at 9J1. I revised the chapter chemical bonding Then I met my concerned teacher for signing my record and filling my observation sheet.' The classes end by 3.25 PM and after the National Anthem I signed the attendance register at HM’s office and left the school by 4.15 Pm ...
January : 17 Online classess were more convenience than offline one todays first class was by Maya mam she completed the first lesson and started the second one and discussed about philosophy. Then the next section started by 10:15 by Joju sir but the class was carried out by Med teachers , after affected by covid Joju sir came back with lots of potivity and power such a wonderfull person . Then Revathy mam nailed the class by her lecture . After that we again join the classess for optionals by 2 pm and Dona mam speaks about the qualities that have to be possessed by a science teacher and what are things that a science teacher must do to make the students a interest in science and the class was like a discussion mode we are free to point out our opinions . The classess got over by 3 pm.

Comments
Post a Comment