DAY : 40

August 11
Last day of internship
A wonderful experience of 40 days were completed successfully I had a beautiful experience in my life as a teacher.
As usual, I reached the school by 8.30 am and then signed the attendance register at HM's office. After that I had morning duty in front of LP section.

Today, the last day in school. I had my last class at 9J1  in the second hour I do some previous year questions. Students gave me their feedbacks, gave me a farewell from the bottom of their heart.

At 11. 00 am we had a meeting with HM and principal. All of us shared our feedbacks and contributed books to the school library.


In the 4th hour, I had substitution at 6N. I engaged the students by reading newspaper and some of them engaged in decorating the classroom for Onam celebration.  

 At 12.20 pm I went for food distribution duty. Then we had lunch. 

In the sixth hour, I had class at 8I1. There was a painting competition for the students that time.

After that, I took many photos with my dear ones, my concern teacher.

At last, we captured a photo of our full MTTC team at St. Mary's. Then, we went to HM to sign our attendance register and that marks an end  to our internship.

Two months, lots of memories, experiences and moments, lots to remember for throughout my life.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog