INTERNSHIP DAY 38

August -9

38th day of internship phase 2.

2 more days…. As usual, I reached the school by 8.30 AM and then signed the attendance register at HM’s office. After that I morning duty in front of gate 13 from 8.45 AM to 9.15. 

Today I had vegetables cutting from 9.50 AM to 11 AM. 

In the 4th hour I got substitution at 9C1. I conducted a MCQ test from social science. 

After that at 12.30 PM we had lunch. 

In the afternoon session, 5th hour I had class at 8 I1. The class dealt with solving text back problems. 

In the 6th hour, I conducted diagnostic test for 9E1 from the chapter structure of atom 

 Last hour I engaged in completing my record works. 

In the afternoon session, practice session of students for the Onam celebration was going on in the mini auditorium. At 3.30 PM I signed the attendance register at HM’s office and left the school by 4.15 PM.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog